Please read the text below carefully prior to arriving at the pub.
Sunday evenings at The Royal Exchange from the 12th July.
Please read the following carefully prior to arriving at the pub.
The Royal Exchange have implemented their own rules in line with government guidelines so these will need to be adhered to while visiting. These include only entering via the front door, following the one way system, and not entering the pub unless there is a table for you to be seated at. Please ring to book a table in advance 01452 700273
- Where possible please pay for your order through contactless systems e.g. by card, Apple pay – Both The Royal Exchange and Gumbie’s Pizzas accept all contactless forms. Where this is not possible, we have both implemented measures for the safe handling of cash
- Respect social distracting while queuing, markings are designed to keep customers 2 metres apart.
- You must get a table number first – queue at the front door
- You are advised to pre book a table in advance – 01452 700273
- If you have not pre booked a table, you can queue at the front door and wait to be seated if there are tables available.
- Once seated, 1 member of your party can return to the pizza van to place and pay for your order, giving us the table number allocated. Ensure you follow the one-way system
- We will deliver your pizzas to your table when they are ready.
- Please dispose of the rubbish in bins provided.
- Please queue at the pizza van, following the markings designed to keep you a safe distance from other customers and staff.
- Once you have placed and paid for your order, return to your car and we will deliver them to you when the pizzas are ready.
- If you have pre ordered your pizzas please call us on 07930066450 when you arrive and we will bring your pizzas to your car and take payment.